Jul 21, 2009

AN INTRODUCTION TO A MOVIE “THE SECRET”

Let me begin with giving a brief introduction about how the movie came into existence. It’s based upon a book which too is called ‘The Secret.’


I will begin by telling you something that the author said, “A year before I wrote the book, my life had collapsed around me, I worked myself into exhaustion. My father died suddenly and my relationships were in turmoil. Little did I know at the time, that out of my greatest despair was to come the greatest gift. I was given a glimpse of a great Secret.”

She began tracing the secret back through history. The secret was buried. The secret was coveted. The secret was suppressed. The secret was never revealed to the public.

She couldn’t believe the people who knew this. They were the greatest people in History. The names include Plato, Shakesphere, Newton, Hugo, Beethoven, Lincoln, Emerson, Edison, Einstein.

She said all she wanted to do then was to share the secret with the world. She started searching for all the people alive today who know the secret. One by one, they began to emerge.

And these are some of the quotes from the movie.

Knowing the secret gives you everything you want. Happiness, Health and Wealth.


Bob Proctor (Philosopher)-- You can have, do or be , anything you want.

Dr. Joe Vitale (Metaphysician)-- You can have whatever it is that you choose.

No matter how big it is.

John Assaraf (Entrepreneur).-- What kind of a house you want to live in?

Which car would like to drive?

Do you want more money?

What kind of a business would you like to have?

Would you like to be a millionaire?

What do you really want?


‘The Secret is the answer to all that has ever been, all that is, and all that will ever be.’

You’ve probably been sitting there wondering ‘what is the secret’.

Those of you who have faith, an open mind, and who dare to dream, will make a note of this website.

You can get more information about the movie and those of you who honestly believe in themselves and want to make their dreams come true, will order the movie online. It will cost you around Rs. 600.

This movie is so good, that I want to request you to not make copies of this if you get it. If you are purchasing this movie, consider it as an investment.

Link to the site " The Secret " : http://www.thesecret.tv/






No comments:

Post a Comment