Jul 3, 2009

Patience

Having been given the perfect situation to practice my patience I was thrilled to find the following quotation online.

Patience is a reflection of the peaceful mind. My peaceful mind is able to cope with all situations without becoming disturbed and agitated. It calmly accepts the resolution of circumstances and, with this patience acquires the power to deal with all situations.

~ Brahma Kumaris, Mt Abu.

The development of a peaceful mind is so important to so many opportunities in life, and it so often appears that the agitation a
nd stress we put on things delays the completion of situations and circumstances. I find myself wondering what else can be achieved with calm focus and a peaceful state of mind.

1 comment:

  1. When the student is ready, the teacher appears.
    Chris, that is a wonderful quote and even more important is that you are ready to practice.

    ReplyDelete